Hand Sanitizers have become an important part of our daily life. Nowadays, it is one of those things which are used by almost everyone.
There are several companies selling hand Sanitizers like Purell, Godrej, Lifebuoy, Dettol, Savlon and even some new companies are entering the market and manufacturing Sanitizers due to its huge demand.
The Corona Virus pandemic is an event due to which the hand sanitizer industry is blooming. Hand Sanitizers had been always in demand because of its several uses.
Not only does it kill viruses and bacteria, but also leaves behind a refreshing touch with a nice smell.
- Hand Sanitizers come in various shapes and sizes. One can easily fit a small bottle of hand sanitizer in a pocket and use it whenever needed.
- Sanitized is not only used to disinfect hands, but it can also be used as a surface disinfector.
- Sanitizers are easy to use, they are very handy.
Some adverse effects of Sanitizers
- Using hand sanitizer pretty often can cause some allergic reactions. In some hand Sanitizers, harsh chemicals are used which can cause redness, itchiness, dryness, and can mis balance the pH level of the skin.
- Hand Sanitizers, if not used properly, can be fatal. As made with alcohol I can catch fire pretty easily.
- These are meant for external use only. They should be kept out of reach of children as it can cause serious health problems if swallowed.
During this point of time Hand Sanitizer is needed in bulks. Proper hygiene is the key to maintain a healthy lifestyle and a good immunity system.
Some items like face masks, hand Sanitizers, soaps, immunity-boosting food products, etc., are grabbing the market shares.
It is not an option to maintain proper hygiene, it is our responsibility as we can carry several diseases causing viruses, but by maintaining proper hygiene we can avoid the spread.
We cannot expect our environment to change on its own, we should be the change, we can encourage others to take part in the change for a better and healthy environment where one can breathe without a face mask. Change starts from within.
Be the change. Human beings have caused enough harm to the environment, we cannot afford to do any more of it and by maintaining a few hygienic habits we can change a lot. Washing or cleaning our hands before we eat or drink anything and frequently disinfecting our surroundings can help a bit.
We can use paper plates and glasses as it not only helps to stop the spread of germs, but is also not harmful to the environment. Disposing garbage in a proper place not only stops the spreading of diseases but also can reduce pollution of the environment.
Sanitizers are manufactured in bulks and often can be bought in bulk, which can initiate savings. Bulk buying not only saves. We can always recycle and sanitize the bottles.
With proper use of the resources provided by our environment, we can achieve many goals. All we need is knowledge, proper utilization of resources, hygienic habits, and motivation to achieve our goal.
We reap what we sow, thus for our own benefit we will have to maintain proper hygiene and respect our environment.