Your door is the gateway to your dream home and it creates a lasting first impression in the mind of your visitors, even before you meet. Standing against a beautiful door can make the short wait worthwhile for your esteemed visitor and you can create a good impression of yourself within that time frame.
You can get your interiors right, the decoration and furniture may be perfect, but if your door doesn’t match the standards you’ve set for your home, it can ruin the all-important first impression that you were hoping to make.
So, how do you make sure that the person entering your home has just the right impression? Make your doors look beautiful!
Plywood flush doors can help you achieve this feat with great ease. These attractive and sturdy doors are simple in construction. They have a frame made of hardwood timber which is attached to plywood on both sides. The interior core is filled with blocks of softwood. Alternatively, some flush doors can also have a honeycomb structure inside which acts as a supporting system. This is found in flush doors with a hollow core. The hollow core flush doors are also lighter in weight.
The name ‘flush door’ comes from the fact that they have a very smooth surface. You can pour water on it and it will not accumulate and simply flow off the surface of the door.
This doesn’t mean that flush doors can’t be carved or decorated with embellishments; they surely can be. But one of the features of flush doors that differentiates them from other doors is that they are manufactured from one solid piece of wood. The sophistication of flush doors helps in highlighting all features in the surroundings, like the walls. Thus, they act as the best exterior doors. Additionally, when installed inside the home, they add appeal and charm to the interior.
Flush doors have a list of features and benefits that make them the right fit for those who are looking to make a lasting impression.
- Easy Maintenance and Long Lasting – Flush Doors are fairly easy to maintain. You can keep your door clean by dusting it every once in a while and if you want to change the look, getting it painted is also an option for you. As they are constructed from superior quality wood, with the added advantage of a solid core, these doors last for a very long time.
- Economical – When you think about getting a lavish door, the price may become a concern. But with flush doors, you don’t have to worry as they are very economically priced. You get doors that are rich in appearance without burning a hole in your pocket.
Security – Your security is of paramount importance and plywood doors that are high in strength and resilience, ensures the same. With flush doors, you get additional strength and sturdiness that prevents forced entry and makes sure that your home is safe.
- Termite and Borer Proof – The problem with wood doors is that it can attract termites and can get damaged, if attacked. This is why flush doors are chemically treated to make them resistant against termites and borers. Your doors will look new even after years of use because they are made to be termite and borer proof.
- Bend and Warp Proof – Something else that flush doors bring to the table is that they never distort or warp. They are the most reliable doors as they stand the test of time and never bend, unlike many other types of doors. Flush doors will remain undulated for years to come.
- Customization –Lastly, flush doors are highly customizable. You can get them in a variety of shapes and sizes, as per your personal requirement. Even the simplest of flush doors are a treat for the eyes. They have a warm appeal that makes your home most welcoming to any guests or visitors.
Whether you’re looking for doors to be installed in your home or your office, you just can’t go wrong with a plywood door.
CenturyPly is a leading manufacturer of flush doors providing exotic variants with unique features. Choose from their wide range of flush doors today to create a stunning and lasting first impression.